|Company Name||Mebix, Inc.|
|Established||May 21, 2001|
|Capital||50,000,000 yen (As of April 1, 2016)|
|Shareholder Composition||M3, Inc. (100%)|
|Location of Head Office||Akasaka Intercity
1-11-44 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
|Location||10F. Toranomon 33 Mori Building
3-8-21 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
|Location||9F. Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Midosuji Building
3-6-1 Hirano-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
10F. Toranomon 33 Mori Building, 3-8-21 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001 JAPAN
- Walk for 4 minutes from Kamiyacho Station of Hibiya Line (exit 3)
- Walk for 6 minutes from Toranomon Station of Ginza Line (exit 4)
- Walk for 11 minutes from Tameike-Sanno Station of Ginza & Nanboku Line (exit 13)
- Walk for 14 minutes from Roppongi-Itchome Station of Nanboku Line (exit 3)
9F. Aioi Nissay Dowa Sonpo Midousuji Building, 3-6-1 Hiranotyo, Chuo-ku, Osaka city, Osaka 541-0046 JAPAN
- Walk for 3 minutes from Yodoyabashi Station of Midousuji Line
- Walk for 4 minutes from Honmachi Station of Midousuji Line
- Walk for 6 minutes from Yodoyabashi Station of Keihan Line
Support for Clinical Research
Comprehensive Picture of Services
Mebix conducts specialized comprehensive support for clinical research.
From study design proposals and drafting protocol to case report data collection, data management,
statistical analysis and drafting articles, we offer total support for all aspects of clinical research.
Clinical Research Flow
Contracts by Field
Contracts by Service
Mebix is an M3 group company.
M3 operates m3.com, the nation’s largest dedicated medical portal site, which has over 210,000 physicians across the country as registered members (as of November 2011.)
We are able to collaborate in a variety of ways regarding support for clinical research and post-marketing surveillance, and we make proposals which could only come from the M3 group.
Clinical Porter is a Mebix group company.
It facilitates appropriate study administration for the medical institutions that participate in our clinical research.
Clinical Porter serves as a mediator between medical institutions and individuals participating in studies, supporting clinical research so that it may be conducted appropriately and smoothly.